Did you know that once a memo becomes inactive, travel agents are unable to take any action on it? You do however have the option of reactivating the memo by following the steps below:
- Click on the Inactive tab from the home page to display a list of inactive memos.
- Select the memo you would like to reactivate.
- Choose the View option from the Select Action drop down menu to go to the Memo Details page.
- Click on the Reactivate button.
- An Alert box will display asking if you are sure you want to reactivate this memo.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm.
- A Success box will display, confirming the memo has been updated. Click on the OK button to close the box.
If you have any questions, please contact ARC's Carrier Help Desk at 855-816-8007 (toll free), 703-816-8007 (toll), or firstname.lastname@example.org.