APG Airlines Now Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and UATP
Effective with sales issued Monday, January 30, 2017 (PED 02/05/17), APG Airlines (275/GP) will now accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and UATP as forms of payment through ARC.
ARC Specialist Training and Certification Class
Do you want to earn your ARC Specialist Certificate? The ARC Specialist Training and Certification class will be held at ARC’s headquarters in Arlington, Virginia February 28 – March 3, 2017.
ARC developed this program with the help of industry representatives from the travel agency and carrier communities. This program provides education on ARC’s policies, procedures, products and services.
In this class, you will participate in written and verbal exercises as well as group discussions. Upon completion of the class, you will receive a certificate of completion, and an ARC Specialist Certificate will be presented to those who pass the exam.
The following topics will be discussed during the class:
- ARC 101
- ARC's Agent Reporting Agreement (ARA)
- ARC's Accreditation Services
- My ARC
- Document Ordering System (DOS)
- Document Security
- Taxes, Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Processing
- Sales Reporting Process
- Interactive Agent Reporting (IAR)
- Voids and Modification Rules
- ARC Memo Manager (AMM)
- Exchanges and Refunds
- Travel Agency Service Fee (TASF) Program
- IAR Back Office System (BOS)
- Internet Sales Summary (ISS)
- Document Retrieval Service (DRS)
- ARC's Agent Resources
For more information, or to register, please
Tip of the Week: How Do I Activate a New My ARC User Account?
When a My ARC account is created, each new user must complete the My ARC Account Activation and First Time Login Process. You will receive a system-generated welcome email notifying you that an account has been created for you. The email will include your My ARC username and an account activation link. To complete the activation process, follow these steps:
- Click the My ARC Activation link in your welcome email or copy and paste the URL into the address bar of a web browser.
- You will navigate to the My ARC Activation page if your email address has been verified.
- You will need to create your My ARC password. Type a password in the first Password text box. As you type your password, a list of password requirements will display.
- Retype your password in the second Password text box.
- You must now select and answer three personal security questions in the Security Questions section. The security questions are used as part of your account verification if needed in the future.
- Click the Submit button.