The ARC Travel Agency Service Fee (TASF) program provides you, an ARC-accredited entity, the ability to generate additional revenue by accepting credit cards as the form of payment for ALL of your travel-related charges, including professional fees, either via your GDS or using ARC's web-based tool - Agent's Choice.
Pricing: See pricing below. For more information, please complete a Product Sales Request or call +1 703.816.5105. You must be an active ARC participant to use this program.
With TASF, you can:
- Accept any major credit card, including UATP, as the form of payment for your travel-related charges
- Settle your transactions electronically through ARC via your weekly IAR sales report
- Access the past 39 months of your transaction data through ARC Document Retrieval Service
- Process TASF transactions via your GDS, independent of your GDS using Agent's Choice, or both; the choice is yours
ARC-accredited entities can submit their service fee transactions via a GDS, online using ARC Agent's Choice, or a combination of both. The charge for using each is the same, and you can switch to or add on one or the other at any time.
GDS (ARC Accredited Agencies)
By entering a few simple commands, you can assess your fee to your clients' favorite credit card for the travel-related services you render.
ARC accredited agents may begin using TASF via their GDS immediately.
Agent's Choice (all ARC participating agencies)
ARC Agent's Choice is an easy-to-use web-based tool for processing travel-related transactions through ARC, independent of your GDS. It is an additional or alternative method to processing and settling your travel-related charges via your GDS through ARC. Agent's Choice is available immediately to all ARC participating agencies. Just login to your My ARC account and click on Agent's Choice on the left side of the screen in the Your Tools section.
- Accept payment for any major credit card, including UATP
- Independence from the GDS to process credit card transactions
- One-stop settlement, since all transactions are part of your weekly IAR Sales Report
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer with Internet access
- Dedicated support staff to assist with application or transaction-related questions
$10,000 per transaction via either a GDS or Agent's Choice.
- Convenience - ability to accept any major credit card from the customer
- Simple Pricing - With TASF and Agent's Choice you'll always know what you're going to get paid. Additionally, we won't "nickel and dime" you with registration fees, cancelation fees, PCI compliance fees, monthly minimums, etc.
- One Stop Settlement - all transactions are settled via IAR
- Save Time & Money - single source to review and settle these transactions as part of the weekly IAR settlement process
- Efficiency - submit a service fee transaction through the convenience of your GDS
- Availability - Use Agent's Choice to submit service charges online without any additional application installations
- There is a quarterly subscription fee of $25.99 that is assessed per TASF-using location (per IATA/ARC number). If you go a quarter without issuing a TASF, there would be no subscription fee for that quarter.
- Each transaction is assessed a 3.50% processing fee with a minimum charge of $0.70, whichever is greater.
I'm a fully accredited ARC entity, what is the cost to process service fees and other travel-related charges through ARC's TASF system via my GDS?
Each transaction is assessed a processing fee of 3.5% OR $0.70, whichever is greater. There is also a quarterly subscription fee of $25.99 that is assessed per TASF-using location (per IATA/ARC number).
I'm approved as a Verified Travel Consultant (VTC), what is the cost to process service fees and other travel-related charges through Agent's Choice?
Each transaction is assessed a processing fee of 3.5% OR $0.70, whichever is greater. There is also a quarterly subscription fee of $25.99 that is assessed per TASF-using location (per IATA/ARC number). There is no difference in processing costs for VTCs.
What is Agent's Choice?
Agent's Choice is an easy-to-use, web-based application that allows you to process service fees and any other travel-related charges independent of a GDS. It is an additional, or alternative, method to the GDS-based service fee processing program. Transactions issued via Agent's Choice drop into your weekly ARC report just like transactions issued via a GDS.
How do I get to Agent's Choice?
Log into your MyARC account at www.arccorp.com and in the YOUR TOOLS section on the left side of the screen click on Agent's Choice.
I'm already using TASF via my GDS. Is there an additional cost to use Agent's Choice?
No, there are no additional costs to use Agent's Choice.
Can I just speak to the TASF/Agent's Choice Product Manager about this?
Of course, please call Alex Kyle at 703-816-5105 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.