The ARC Transaction History File offers ARC-participating carriers the opportunity to archive any of the past 39 months' settled and voided transaction information - down to coupon level detail.
Carriers may receive data by week, month, quarter, or year based on PED. Additionally, you may select a subscription option that will provide access to the most recently settled data (weekly, monthly, quarterly) on an on-going basis.
As a leader in data privacy issues, ARC removes all transaction information from its systems after 39 months. This is your opportunity to order detailed transaction information before it is deleted.
Pricing and Ordering: Pricing begins at $400. You must be an active ARC participant to order this product.
- Up to 39 months of settled and voided transaction data, you select the date range(s)
- Data delivered on CD in a .txt file format compatible with a variety of commonly used software packages, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, allowing you to view, sort, and create reports
- Included on each CD is the ARC Transaction Viewer™. This viewer allows you to view and print transaction level details in an ATB format similar to the one in ARC Document Retrieval Service.
- Subscription option allows on-going retention of most recently settled data
- ARC Agency Code Number
- Document Number
- 3-digit Carrier Code
- Type of Document (MCO, Refund/Exchange, Tour Order, Voucher etc)
- Passenger Name
- Passenger Name Record Code (PNR)
- Date of Issue
- Endorsement Restrictions
- Stop Over Indicator
- Fare Class
- Fare Basis
- Flight Number
- Void Date
- Document Amount
- Penalty Amount
- Total Taxes (complete tax detail available for additional charge)
- Net Remittance
- Fare Calculation
- Process Period Ending Date (PED)
- Report PED
- E-Ticket Indicator
- Void Indicator
- Old Document Number
- Form of Payment
- Credit Card Number (last four digits only)
- Tour Code
- Domestic/International fare indicator
- Store Data Economically - All transaction information selected is stored on a CD - compared to the clutter that comes with printed documents.
- Access Complete Coupon Data - Have instant access to all of your carrier's transaction data – down to the coupon level.
- Research with Ease - Easily retrieve and view your records at any time - even years later.
- Receive Recently Settled Data - By choosing the subscription option, carriers will have access to recently settled data on an on-going basis.
- Analyze Historical Data - Because the information is stored in a text format, it can be used with numerous popular software packages to view, sort, and create reports.
Are carriers required to order the information?
What is the shipping charge?
How will orders be shipped?
What is the expected time of delivery?
What type of payment is accepted?
Can I make copies of my own CDs to avoid the ARC charge for duplicates?
Are voided transactions included?
Will I need training to use the ARC Transaction History File and the ARC Transaction Viewer™?