ARC Origin and Destination Sales Summary provides ARC participating carriers with flexible, timely, and comprehensive sales information for ARC-accredited agents and corporate travel departments (CTDs) with respect to individual city pair markets served.
Unlike reports based on transactions that are later cancelled, voided, or refunded, this product provides settled carrier ticketing data that accounts for cancelled, voided, or refunded transactions. This valuable information includes the total number of ARC participating carriers in each city pair market segment and breakout by transaction levels, total and average fares, and class of service. Powered by ARC COMPASS® and presented in DataXpert, this monthly data file provides flexible, timely, and comprehensive data at an affordable price.
Pricing and Ordering: Subscriptions are available in several options and are priced based on the number of distribution points. For more information or to arrange a meeting with one of our representatives, please complete an information request form. You must be an active ARC participant to order this product.
The amount and type of data delivered in the Origin and Destination Sales Summary varies based on the product option selected by your carrier:
- Marketplace - Sales and transaction data for all ARC-accredited locations and all city pairs
- Opportunity - Sales and transaction data for all ARC-accredited locations in city pairs with at least one sale on your carrier
- Status - Sales and transaction data for all ARC-accredited locations with sales on your carrier
- Settled Data - Settled transaction information from a single, respected source, ARC COMPASS®
- Origin and Destination Focus - A true depiction of reported passenger travel by city pairs
- Combined Data - Sales and transaction counts compared to other ARC participating carriers in each city pair market
Potential business applications
- Sales - Construct agency incentive programs, manage corporate contracts, and identify new revenue opportunities
- Marketing - Align advertising efforts, target fare promotions, and measure successes
- Route Planning - Effectively select routes to create, expand, or contract
Timing and Delivery
Data is available the first Saturday following the close of the month and is delivered via FTP or by CD-ROM. Also available through DataXpert.
- Provides "snapshot" of agency activity based on city pair
- Timely data to help manage business
- Data can help guide advertising decisions and track results