ARC Memo Manager is a Web-based product that automates and improves the paper memo distribution and settlement process for both carriers and agencies. It provides an easy way for ARC participating carriers and travel professionals to electronically process and settle memos. This application facilitates the processing of both debit and credit memos, two-way communication, and electronic payment. Data is housed in a secure central repository where it remains available for review within ARC Memo Manager for 39 months.
The newest version of Memo Manager, MM3, is currently accessible through My ARC. It has a brand new look and feel and is the fastest version of Memo Manager to date.
Pricing and Ordering: Please contact us for pricing details. You must be an active ARC participant to order this product.
- Send electronic files to upload memos or key them in manually
- Accept or reject disputes online
- Correspond with agencies and GDSs in real time online
- Export memo details
- Search on a variety of criteria including memo status
- Memos can be paid directly through IAR
- Improved cash flow through electronic payment and faster communication to settle memos faster
- Elimination of another major paper-based process
- Reduction of distribution and settlement costs
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- Streamlined process - memos will no longer be "lost in the mail"
- The ability to easily track up-to-date status in the system at any time; memo history is stored in a central repository
What is Memo Manager?
Memo Manager is a web application which facilitates the processing and settlement of adjustment memos.
What type of adjustment memos are processed through Memo Manager?
Memo Manager processes debit memos, credit memos, recall commission statements and Ticket Resolution Services (TRS) memos.
What are Ticket Resolution Services (TRS) memos?
TRS memos are debit memos issued by a carrier for a carrier identified unreported sale, flown and refunded, or a credit card charge back transaction.
Is Memo Manager mandatory?
No, however it is recommended. If you are an agency, a carrier may only distribute their memos through Memo Manager.
What are the benefits of using Memo Manager?
Memo Manager reduces paper, reduces processing time and cost, eliminates mailings, provides easy access to data for analysis, provides immediate access to the status of memos, simplifies communication, eliminates the need to manually enter memo data into IAR.