ARC Itinerary Detail is the industry standard for agency point of sale business intelligence. It delivers detailed, segment level itinerary and ticketing information for all ARC-processed transactions, for all ARC participating carriers. Itinerary Detail provides fast insight into actual traffic, fares, and routes, allowing for a quick response to changes in the marketplace. Working with actual sales data, not projected bookings, allows carriers to efficiently compare their business to all other carriers in a market.
Itinerary Detail may also be used in conjunction with the compatible IATA PaxIS product to produce global settled data. Itinerary Detail uses the ARC standard file specification, and ARC has licensed this file specification to IATA, making a single, worldwide file specification available for the first time. This standard file specification makes it easier for carriers and other customers to aggregate data from ARC and IATA with individual carrier data, providing a cost-effective alternative to a combination of products purchased from multiple technology providers.
Pricing and Ordering: Subscriptions are available in several options and are priced based on the product version and filters selected. For more information or to arrange a meeting with one of our representatives, please complete an information request form. You may also call +1 855.816.8007.
- Segment Level Information - The file contains detailed transaction level data with 49 data elements, including origin airport, destination airport, class of service, and marketing carrier, for each segment of travel.
- Daily Availability - Itinerary Detail offers daily delivery of settled data.
- Comprehensive Data - Gain a precise portrayal of actual travel by using reported transactions that include sales, refunds, and exchanges. ARC can also provide up to 39 months of historical data.
- Marketplace - Includes all ARC-reported transactions
- Touches - If the itinerary touches the selected filter(s), all segments of the itinerary are included in the file.
- Begin/End - If the airport(s) contained in the selected filter(s) are found at the Origin or Destination of the itinerary, all segments of the itinerary are included in the file.
- IATA Zone
- IATA Sub-Zone 1
- IATA Sub Zone 2
- Co-Terminal City
- Airport Codes
- Airport Pairs
- Processing Period Ending Date
- 445 Month
- Ticketing Carrier/Validating Supplier
- Primary Ticket Key
- Primary Ticket/Document Number
- Agency Code Number
- Domestic/International Indicator
- Transaction Type Code
- System Provider Identifier
- Date of Issue
- Ticket/Document Number
- PNR Reference
- Conjunction Ticket Indicator
- Electronic Ticket Indicator
- Fare Basis/Ticket Designator
- Tour Code
- Industry Average Fare Amount
- Fare Calculation Mode Indicator
- Currency Type
- Original Issue Information
- ISO Country Code
- Segment Identifier
- Transaction Coupon Total
- Coupon Number
- Origin Airport/City Code
- Destination Airport/City Code
- Stopover Code
- Flight Date
- Agency Name
- Mileage Between City Pairs
- City of Airport Location
- Co-Terminal City
- True O&D
Timing and Delivery
Data is delivered on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The data file is delivered in the ARC Segment Detail File Specification™ as a .txt file via electronic transmission (Secure FTP), CD-ROM, or DVD.
- Analyze route performance
- Plan appropriate route adjustments
- Understand passenger behavior
- Create passenger demand forecasts
- Receive daily Marketplace data
- Benchmark on specific routes
- Improve corporate contracts
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Assess agency incentive programs
- Conduct point of sale analysis
- Target advertising efforts
- Optimize promotional programs
- Measure marketing successes