ARC Agent's Choice is an easy-to-use web-based tool for processing travel-related credit card transactions through ARC. Part of the ARC Travel Agency Service Fee (TASF) program, it is an alternative or additional method to using a GDS to process your travel-related charges and service fees through ARC. You must be an active ARC participant (ARC Accredited Agency or VTC) to sign up for this program.
Agent's Choice provides users with:
- The ability to accept any major credit card, including UATP
- Independence from the GDS to process travel-related transactions
- One-stop settlement, since all transactions are part of your weekly IAR Sales Report
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer with internet access
- Dedicated support staff to assist with application or transaction-related questions
- Process up to $10,000 per transaction.
- Convenience - ability to accept any major credit card from the customer
- Avoid GDS-levied fees for issuing TASFs
- One Stop Settlement - all transactions are settled via IAR
- Save Time & Money - single source to review and settle these transactions as part of the weekly IAR settlement process
- Availability - Use Agent's Choice to submit charges online without any additional application installations
- There is a quarterly subscription fee of $25.99 that is assessed per TASF-using location (per IATA/ARC number). If you go a quarter without issuing a TASF, there would be no subscription fee for that quarter.
- Each transaction is assessed a 3.50% processing fee with a minimum charge of $0.70, whichever is greater.
- No PCI Fees
- No cancellation or early-termination fees
**For more information, please complete an information request form or call +1 703.816.8530.**